Every Greenhouse home comes with a number of innovative and luxurious features as standard, including:
Gadgets, dials and switches:
Behind closed doors:
- Heating and cooling to each apartment (via ground source heat pumps) reduces heating costs.
- IPTV system with movies on demand, community notice board and local transport information.
- Monitor electricity usage and water consumption on your TV to help reduce your bills.
- High speed Wi-Fi internet access throughout.
- VOIP telephony with free calls between apartments.
- Super high speed broadband. The fastest in Leeds. No BT connection required.
Rooms with a view:
- Contemporary Porcelanosa tiling to walls and floor.
- Villeroy & Boch white basin and W.C. fittings.
- Generous sized wet rooms/ shower rooms.
- Rainhead showers with contemporary glass show screens.
- Dual flush W.C. with concealed cistern using recycled grey water reduces water bills.
- Re-use and recycling of waste water from basins and showers uses lower cost water.
A culinary delight:
- Latest thermally efficient GRP double glazing throughout, significantly reducing heating bills.
- Large Art Deco window openings flood light into the rooms.
- Contemporary white kitchen with 'cushion-close' doors & stainless steel handles.
- Responsibly sourced solid bamboo work tops with feature chopping board.
- Touch control 'A' rated energy efficient ceramic hob, keeps electricity bills as low as possible.
- A+ rated fridge (using up to 60% less energy and saving of up to £13 per year).
- A+ rated freezer (using up to 60% less energy and saving of up to £38 per year).
- 100% British wool carpets with 100% recycled underlay.
- Super efficient sound and heat insulation keeps bills low and reduces noise.
- Grey water recycling and rain harvesting reduces water bills by 50%.
- Over 90% of lights are dedicated energy efficient fittings.
- Easy recycling bin with pre-sort sections makes recycling easy.
- Solid entrance door with multi-point security deadlock.
- Door entry security via your telephone and TV.
- Council tax band A (lowest band) means council tax is a low as possible.
With some apartments also featuring:
- Access via secure entrance and dedicated lift.
- Secure underground car parking available (at an extra cost).
- FREE on steer car parking.
- FREE Secure cycle storage.
- Recycling facilities provided in basement.
- FREE local allotments to grow your own fruit and veg (£20 joining fee).
- FREE vintage bike hire club.
- FREE on-site private gym. (£35 induction fee).
- Live-in concierge to take parcels and help you make the most of Greenhouse.
- On site deli/ bakery selling organic produce, milk, sandwiches and bread.
- Office, conference, meeting & support facilities available to residents.
- A rated dishwasher using around 20% less energy than an older more inefficient machine.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Contemporary wet rooms.
- Pre-wired cabling for an iPod ready integrated audio system.